Monday, September 7, 2009

Guitar Hero 5

As many of you gamers out there know, Guitar Hero 5 has just recently been released as the next game in the series. To be honest originally I wasn't going to buy this because I thought the set list was pretty terrible. However I recently saw an ad online, it said "Buy Guitar Hero 5 and you get Guitar hero:Van Halen for free."

So my next thought was, "Just another fake ad." Later on though I started hearing people talk about it so I finally decided to check it out and yeah it was true. So I hurried up, ran out to Gamestop and grabbed a copy of the stand alone game because I'm poor and can't afford the bundle.

Next, I'm finally home, opening up the game case and poppin in my copy of Guitar Hero 5. So then you may ask, "What about Guitar Hero: Van Halen?" Inside the case they provide you with a sticker and you have to go online and go to http://hub.guitarhero.com/vanhalengameoffer/index.php Fill out that form and print off a conformation and mail it in with a copy of your receipt to one of the addresses provided.

Just thought I'd share that with you all.

Peace
- Sasquatch

No comments:

Post a Comment